If you are an exceptional, experienced, and motivated individual; invest in your future and join our team of dedicated and passionate industry professionals!
About us: As an established, high-end, landscape maintenance company based in Southampton, NY, we provide full service for residential homes in the Hamptons.
We offer Competitive compensation, as well as:
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Career Development
- Access to Paid Training, Continuing Education Programs and Additional Resources
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Monitor, diagnose and treat insects, disease, physiological and cultural conditions of trees and shrubs.
- Expertly select appropriate product(s) or treatment(s).
- Complete applications according to label instructions and safety procedures.
- Comprehensive understanding or the ability to learn insect & disease life cycles, plant biology, and soil biology.
- Properly operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment.
- Complete diagnostic reports.
- Provide comprehensive, thorough information to create an ideal environment for optimum health of landscapes.
Interact with clients in a professional manner
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
Our staff are fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Plant Health Care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- 3A Certification (Required)