Bracy’s Nursery, LLC is a wholesale grower of containerized woody ornamentals, trees, crape myrtles, and herbaceous perennials. The company has earned a reputation for offering premium-quality plants. Its operations are located on 260 acres near Amite, LA.
Bracy’s has an immediate opening for an experienced, professional Outside Sales Consultant. The position would be remote (must live in Territory) and would operate in the Northeast Texas-Oklahoma territory (Dallas-Houston-San Antonio Triangle and Eastern Oklahoma). This is a salaried and commission-based position.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Call and visit independent garden centers, small to medium-sized landscapers, and re-wholesalers.
- Grow, develop and maintain territory.
- Present company’s products and benefits.
- Build and Maintain Relationships with customers.
- Oversee all sales aspects to our customers in your territory.
- Serve as liaison between Customers and Bracy’s.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Extensive Knowledge of plant material
- Basic Computer skills, including Excel
- Highly motivated and Self Starter
- Strong work ethic
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Planning experience
All candidates must be available to work at customers open houses and industry trade shows.
Bracy’s Nursery is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits We Offer You
· Competitive Salary and Commission
· Health: Company-sponsored with employee share
- Dental: Available
- Vision: Available
- Short & Long Term Disability: Available
- Tax-Deferred Retirement Account with Company Matching
Qualified Candidates should submit resume to: