GreenStone Designs is looking for someone passionate about plants and knows a thing or two about keeping them alive!
The Exterior Plant Technician position includes exterior container installs and watering and maintaining plants. The ideal candidate will have proven success of maximum productivity while delivering the exceptional quality products and outstanding customer service that we are known for in the industry.
Why work at GreenStone Designs? We offer a fun work environment, unlimited learning opportunities and great benefits:
- Mileage Reimbursement Program
- 401k Contribution
- PTO accrual, Paid Holidays & Birthdays
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Offers competitive salaries DOE
- Visit all scheduled accounts regularly for plant and container maintenance
- Plant and Container maintenance includes watering, grooming, trimming,
cleaning, pest control.
- Keep an accurate maintenance log for each account
- Communicate account issues or concerns in a timely manner with the Operations Assistant/Ops Manager
- Actively attend and participation in bi-weekly team meetings
- Any additional special projects as needed
- Valid state driver's license; Clean driving record
- Ability to self motivate
- Demonstrate initiative and accountability
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and easily adapt to change
- Must be comfortable working independently and with a team
- Reliable transportation and comfortable navigating downtown Seattle and the Eastside
- Reliable electronic communication via text, email and phone
- Problem solver
- Plant maintenance experience
- Degree in botany, horticulture and/or plant maintenance
- Familiarity with common pests and control methods
- Knowledge of plant identification of common interior plants and their care needs
- No visible offensive body alterations
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching
- Pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional use of 8'-10’ ladders
- Adaptability to environmental conditions; weather, noise, etc.
GreenStone Designs is a woman owned company that creates beautiful containers in Seattle and on the Eastside. Our customers are the most important part of our business and every employee plays a valuable role in assuring them of that. We are a growing company with an inspiring work environment and people who are fun to work with!
Please visit us at: www.greenstoneseattle.com to see some of our work!
GreenStone Designs does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, retaliation, parental status, military service or other non-merit factors.