Ables Landscapes, an award winning landscape company in Charleston, SC, is hiring for the position of Landscape Installation Professional. Based in Hollywood, SC, Ables Landscapes has been creating beautiful outdoor living spaces for high-end residential homes in the Lowcountry for over 45 years by providing Design, Build, and Maintenance services. We’re expanding our team and are searching for an individual most aligned with our values who can help us fulfill our mission is to glorify God by connecting people to something beautiful.
Here's what you'd do:
- Work alongside the Director of Landscape Installation and Construction, Project Managers, and Foreman to ensure the installation of project designs.
- Communicate effectively with Foreman and Project Manager in a way that fosters growth and development.
- Coordinate daily tasks with Foreman and Project Manager.
- Create, foster, and maintain relationships with customers.
- Have a working knowledge of daily maintenance routes.
What a winning Crew Member would look like:
- A desire to install beautiful outdoor living spaces on residential properties in the Charleston area from Edisto Island to Sullivan's Island.
- Desire to represent Ables Landscapes with humility and integrity.
- Eagerness to display professionalism in the following ways:
- Respectful treatment of and communication with managers, colleagues and clients.
- Displaying a positive attitude.
- Exercising good and ethical judgement.
- Dressing appropriately with a clean and neat appearance.
- Possesses the ability to utilize equipment and tools effectively in order to perform detailed maintenance duties such as hand-pruning, installing and maintaining small shrubs and perennials, watering, mulching, fertilizing.
- Someone who can set the tone and standard as a team player, learn quickly, and has great time management skills.
You may be a great fit if you:
- Have a Driver's License
- Have the ability to lead people well in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong knowledge of landscape design and installation best practices.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Are dependable; consistently at work and on time, responds appropriately to management direction and commits to the overall company goals.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.