Ables Landscapes, an award winning landscape company in Charleston, SC, is hiring for the position of a Fine Gardening Professional. Based in Hollywood, SC, Ables Landscapes has been creating beautiful outdoor living spaces for high-end residential homes in the Lowcountry for over 45 years by providing Design, Build, and Maintenance services. We’re expanding our team and are searching for an individual most aligned with our values who can help us fulfill our mission is to glorify God by connecting people to something beautiful.
Here's what you'd do:
- Work alongside the Director of Landscape Maintenance and Area Managers to ensure the maintenance of properties.
- Communicate effectively with Crew Leader in a way that fosters growth and development.
- Coordinate daily tasks with Crew Leader and Area Manager.
- Create, foster, and maintain relationships with customers.
- Have a working knowledge of daily maintenance routes.
What a winning Crew Member would look like:
- A desire to maintain the landscapes of beautiful spaces by providing maintenance services on high end residential properties in the Charleston area from Edisto Island to Sullivan's Island.
- Desire to represent Ables Landscapes with humility and integrity.
- Eagerness to display professionalism in the following ways:
- Respectful treatment of and communication with managers, colleagues and clients.
- Displaying a positive attitude.
- Exercising good and ethical judgement.
- Dressing appropriately with a clean and neat appearance.
- Possesses the ability to utilize equipment and tools effectively in order to perform detailed maintenance duties such as hand-pruning, installing and maintaining small shrubs and perennials, watering, mulching, fertilizing.
- Someone who can set the tone and standard as a team player, learn quickly, and has great time management skills.
You may be a great fit if you:
- Have a Driver's License
- Have the ability to lead people well in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong knowledge of horticulture and plant characteristics.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Are dependable; consistently at work and on time, responds appropriately to management direction and commits to the overall company goals.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.