Wellness Technician / Horticultural Service Technician
Never before have humans been as disconnected from nature as today – we are here to change that.
Who we are
Naava Group is the world’s leading green wall provider, spearheading in sustainability and handprint impact. With our global team of passionate professionals, we are going beyond what nature or science has previously been capable of. For more than ten years already, we have been creating the most compelling green walls and design furniture with living plants by combining nature, technology, and Scandinavian design. Thanks to tailwinds from health and biophilia trends, and supercharged by Covid-19, we are now on a high-growth path, and eager to get you on our team.
What Is Naava Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqN6z9_F7HY
What you’ll do
- Maintaining and installing Naava Green Walls in our client’s locations in the Tri-State area
- Effective in communication with customers and internally
- Does well with working on your own
- Inspect quality of walls
- Excellent horticulture knowledge with at least 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Take pride in your work
- Ability to travel within the tri-state area
- Willingness to learn and tackle new challenges
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on your own
- Ability to walk / commute in NYC
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growth company in the multifaceted cleantech industry and shape the North America growth story. At Naava, ambitious, competent, and motivated people can really make a difference, and we want to hear from you why you would be the best person to join the Naava team.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $21.00 per hour