Homestead Gardens prides itself on honesty, integrity, and services to its customers. With the commitment of our hardworking staff, we have been able to successfully serve the community since 1973.
We are hiring for a Landscape Maintenance Sales person to join our team to ensure the creation, development and implementation of landscape maintenance plans to meet the specific needs and requests of our customers.
What you will do:
- Produce quality sales, both residential and commercial.
- Develop new customer base obtaining leads from calls, existing clients and solicit new leads from outside sources.
- Determine customer needs and requests by inspecting the site, reviewing customer ideas, discussing budget considerations, and defining objectives.
- Create accurate bidding and estimating of landscape project. Review proposal and cost estimates with customer.
- Estimate, sell and manage the installation of maintenance projects from initial consultation to completion.
What you will bring:
- Great customer service skills and communication skills.
- Three to five (3-5) years sales experience preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the customer and set appointments with potential customers.
- Must have proficient computer/technology skills, with a willingness to grow.
- Ability to create project estimates for customer; estimating system experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
Bachelor's degree or at least five years of experience with green industry sales. Must have horticultural experience and/or C.P.H. ; LCA certification preferred.