Homestead Gardens prides itself on honesty, integrity, and services to its customers. With the commitment of our hardworking staff, we have been able to successfully serve the community since 1973.
Homestead Gardens' Landscape Division in Smyrna, DE has immediate openings for experienced and motivated Landscapers with a good attitude and who are eager to work in this industry. This position would ensure the efficient installation of creative landscape designs and projects.
What You'll Do:
- Install beautiful landscape designs and projects under the direction and supervision of the Foreman.
- Safely operate and properly maintain commercial grade equipment and tools.
- Operate various mowing and finishing equipment
- Performing labor functions such as mulching and plant installation.
- Operate a medium duty truck, skid steers and mini excavator as needed.
What You'll Bring:
- Ideal candidates will have previous industry experience, a willingness to deliver quality workmanship, and a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs routinely and stand/walk most of the work day.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the landscape customer.
- Work will be outside in a variety of weather conditions across all seasons.
- Fluency in English a plus
Why You'll Love Us:
We are an award winning company with a legacy of being The Best Of for 49 years! We're proud to be the number one family-owned retailer in Anne Arundel County, MD. Homestead Gardens has donated over $1 million to the community. Competitive pay, flexible hours, and professional development so you can advance in a fun and exciting career.
Employee Benefits Plans
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Store Discount
- Flexible Schedules