The Irrigation Manager is responsible for scheduling and directing personnel and resources to ensure quality, cost-effective irrigation service, repair, and maintenance for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee multiple irrigation service teams and technicians
- Responsible for providing day-to-day operational scheduling and guidance for branch's irrigation needs
- Manage the coordination of all materials, people and equipment required to produce quality work
- Communicate with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan for employees
- Manage training and support of irrigation team members, including proper operation of equipment, irrigation repair/service/maintenance techniques, safety, and quality standards
- Order materials and monitor costs and deliveries
- Assist with creating estimates for time & materials needed on irrigation projects
- Maintain job files for irrigation services
- Provide excellent customer service and communication with clients
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience within the Irrigation service, maintenance and/or construction industry
- Strong knowledge and experience with Cloud-based and computerized Irrigation Controller systems
- Knowledge of conventional and two-wire irrigation systems
- Customer service and client-focused
- Proficiency with a variety of computer software applications including Aspire, MS Office Suite.
- Valid Driver's License and ability to clear Motor Vehicle Record check
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Must be able and willing to work for long periods of time outside (in extreme temperatures and direct sunlight)
- Must be able and willing to bend, stoop, and twist repeatedly throughout the day
- Must be able to use hand tools and power equipment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.