Are you naturally convincing? Do you enjoy working with the industry’s best customers?
Then come join the Berger team!
At Berger, we’ve been servicing the industry’s most innovative growers for over 60 years. Our success is founded on cultivating relationships within established and emerging markets. We offer the highest quality growing media for ornamentals, soft fruits, leafy greens, vegetables and much more. At Berger, we pride ourselves on being a family and working hard everyday to exceed customer expectations. Berger is much more than a company: we’re a culture, a unified team, and a stimulating, self-fulfilling work environment!
Do you want to be part of our success?
We are looking for a Sales Representative in the Southeastern US. The ideal candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling Berger products to professional growers. We offer excellent support and flexibility to meet established goals and objectives. As a Sales Representative, you will manage all sales functions for the assigned territory to ensure the company’s continued success through the development and implementation of strategic growth plans.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for positioning and increasing sales of Berger products within an assigned geographic territory;
- Identify new prospects and develop trustworthy relationships with all accounts in the territory;
- Perform administrative duties including preparing sales reports, order entry, supporting customer communications and other touchpoints;
- Be and advocate for Berger in industry associations and networks;
- Provide support to the internal framework of our production and logistics teams to ensure Berger exceeds customer expectations;
- Collaborate with our Customer Service and Technical Advisory teams to ensure the best possible support to our customers;
- Provide market intelligence to help Berger meet established and emerging market demands.
- You hold a degree in horticulture, agriculture, or similar relevant training and experience;
- You have measurable past success and established professional solution selling ability;
- You excel in building and nurturing professional relationships;
- You are self-driven and motivated to succeed;
- You are available to travel on a regular basis and have a valid driver’s license and passport;
- You are technically savvy, and are comfortable using CRM technology and other selling tools.
*The salary posted does not necessarily correspond to the salary range established for this position. We will recognize your skills and experience upon hiring with competitive compensation as well as several other benefits.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
- Full-time position
- Stimulating work environment
- Social and sporting activities
- Competitive wages, healthcare & a variety of benefits