E.J. Jaxtimer Builder, Inc. and Jaxtimer Landscaping, LLC are award winning companies located on Cape Cod. Our teams are comprised of highly motivated and skilled professionals. We provide unlimited opportunities for career growth and continuing education. Our compensation package includes opportunities for paid time off, matching 401k, health insurance, bonus incentive programs, employee referral programs, paid education and much more. If you are looking for a career change or a new team and you have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and develop your skills, then we want to meet you! E.J. Jaxtimer Builder, Inc. and Jaxtimer Landscaping, LLC are equal opportunity employers.
Landscape Maintenance Supervisor and Crew Member positions available.
The primary responsibility of a Landscape Maintenance Crew Member is to assist in maintenance of client turf, beds, driveways, patios and docks as directed.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Perform proper maintenance of client landscapes including but not limited to mowing, edging, blowing leaves & debris, pruning shrubs & trees, weed and pest control, and mulching.
· Prepare, load & unload trucks for the day, as directed. Maintain cleanliness of trucks, trailer and other equipment.
· Safely operate equipment with all necessary personal protection gear.
· Attend safety training and other staff meetings, as directed.
· Safely perform heavy lifting, pushing, pulling of various landscaping equipment and materials including, but not limited to, backpack blowers, mowers, wheelbarrows and large containers of mulch and/or plant materials.
· Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
· Work day typically starts by 7:15 a.m. and may exceed 9 hours per day.
· Work in all weather conditions