E.J. Jaxtimer Builder, Inc. and Jaxtimer Landscaping, LLC are award winning companies located on Cape Cod. Our teams are comprised of highly motivated and skilled professionals. We provide unlimited opportunities for career growth and continuing education. Our compensation package includes opportunities for paid time off, matching 401k, health insurance, bonus incentive programs, employee referral programs, paid education and much more. If you are looking for a career change or a new team and you have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and develop your skills, then we want to meet you! E.J. Jaxtimer Builder, Inc. and Jaxtimer Landscaping, LLC are equal opportunity employers.
We are currently seeking quality fine garden & horticulture professionals for full-time positions.
Fine Garden Foreman and Crew Member positions available.
Join a fun, talented and dedicated team of gardeners! The primary responsibility of a Jaxtimer Fine Gardener is to maintain beautiful gardens for our clients to enjoy. Due to growth in the Horticulture division we are seeking candidates for multiple full time positions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Perform proper maintenance of client gardens, including but not limited to perennial, annual, and vegetable gardens.
· Install and maintain Spring and Summer container gardens, Fall plantings and Christmas decorations
· Light pruning of ornamental shrubs and small trees
· Attend safety training and other staff meetings, as directed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hyannis, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Gardening: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)