This position's primary responsibility will be working on one or more of estate properties caring for the plants and containers (cutbacks, light weeding, dead heading, watering, fertilizing, occasional replacement plantings) making sure that the gardens and containers are maintained to always be looking their best. Candidates should have horticultural knowledge with a particular focus on insect and disease identification as well as a keen eye for detail. Experience in irrigation system management a plus. This position is mostly working alone, but may occasionally help with the container installations crews as needed.
- Looking for 2-5 years experience
- Professional work attire and clean personal appearance
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive, self-directed, ability to problem solve
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive a company van
- Must be able to carry flats and plants, hoses, as needed
- Workdays are typically 8-4:30 M-F