Do you love plants?
(translation- are you a passionate plant dork?)
Do you enjoy getting dirty?
(Translation- lack of concern for near constant filth a must!)
Does the idea of working on beautiful waterfront homes daily appeal to you?
(no translation for this one)
Container Gardening Helper -
We are currently looking for candidates with an eye for design. Ideal candidate will have some plant knowledge and/or horticultural skills. This person will work with a crew leader creating custom, seasonally appropriate exterior container gardens for a high-end clientele.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive a company van
- Must be able to carry flats and plants for loading and unloading vans.
- Workdays are typically 8-4:30 M-F occasional Saturday required during our busy seasons (April-June and September-December).
- Will consider part-time candidates who can work full days 2 or 3 days a week or can work seasonally (spring, summer or fall).
- Competitive Health Insurance program
- Retirement savings program
- Company paid uniforms
- Continuing education in horticulture
- Activities to give back in the community
- A fast paced, fun environment with growth opportunities