As You Like It Landscaping is hiring! The Landscape Sales Estimator is a unique position allowing the individual to oversee all aspects of a new landscape or hardscape project from conception to reality. The ideal candidate has the ability to manage details without losing the big picture. They can build rapport and trust quickly with the client, solve problems and operate with integrity.
What your day will look like:
- Perform onsite consultations with residential clientele which will include fact-finding with them to understand their vision and needs.
- Measuring sites, and assessing site installation requirements.
- Work with clients to create an estimate that ensures the creation, development and implementation that meets their needs.
- Procure product, coordinate scheduling and installation and seeing the jobs through to completion.
- Active problem solving to develop solutions if site problems occur
- Following up with clients to ensure satisfaction and quality assurance.
- Strategizing with leadership to continually improve the client experience and achieving sales targets.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidates Experience/Education:
- Knowledge of plants in all aspects including shrubs, trees, perennials and annuals.
- Previous professional work experience in landscape and hardscape installation and construction.
- Previous experience in sales, project estimating, budgeting and scheduling preferred.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, willing to keep the customer happy.
- Understands technology and can demonstrate computer proficiency.
- Possesses a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- A minimum of a 2 year degree in landscape design, horticulture, or business, or at least 3 years experience in landscape sales/design in lieu of education.
Why you’ll love working with us:
We are the premier boutique outdoor construction management company in the DC Metro area. We manage and provide regular service to the top residential properties in our service area. Our team of talented designers, installation, and maintenance crews execute the dreams and visions of our clients, designers, and architects and solve design challenges, create safety and security, and inspire our clients to go out into “their” great outdoors. We are not happy until we have made a positive difference in the lives of our clients.