Landscape Designer with Sam Bridge Nursery & Greenhouses:
Do you enjoy taking a vision and turning it into a reality? Are you passionate about helping others? Do you want to surround yourself with other equally talented people who share that same passion and strive for excellence and growth in a fast-paced team-oriented environment?
At the heart of what we do and believe, is that plants enhance our lives and we want to collaborate with our customers to ensure they are receiving the absolute best service. We pride ourselves on quality: quality in the plants we grow, quality in the products we sell, quality in the services we offer and most importantly, quality in the employees we ask to be a part of our family.
How will I make a difference?
- Using creativity and innovation to help us improve the effectiveness and growth of our landscape department.
- Providing consistent excellence in customer relations through the use of your design experience and plant knowledge.
- Continuing to develop your skills through outside resources and collaboration with your peers and their combined decades of experience.
What abilities must I bring to the garden to be considered?
- A self-starter attitude who wants to be a part of a team-oriented environment.
- The desire to work with other passionate, engaged, talented people who are driven to seek growth opportunities.
- A design/build background and strong plant knowledge that can used to transform a customer’s vision.
- Prior experience in construction and masonry preferred.
What will set me apart from other candidates?
- Experience working with high-end clientele in the Fairfield and Westchester Counties.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook. AutoCAD or other design programs is a plus.
- A track record of year-over-year revenue growth to your respective book of business.
We have been a staple of the Greenwich community for over 90 years and provide a unique opportunity to not only allow someone the freedom to manage their own book of business, but also have the support and recognition of a Top 50 Garden Center in North America. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our company please visit us on the web.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year plus Commissions
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Landscape Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations