Homestead Gardens boasts the East Coast's largest selection of high-quality annuals, perennials, trees and shrubs. We offer landscaping design and build services, outdoor lighting, garden accessories, casual furniture, gifts & decor.
We are currently seeking a qualified person for a full-time Landscape Sales and Design position. If you enjoy designing, selling, and managing the installation of landscape projects from lead generation to completion please apply!
What you'll do:
- Generate leads by establishing opportunities from meeting with
potential customers (builders, communities, property management,
- Work with customers ensure the creation, development, and
implementation of landscape designs to meet the specific needs
within their budget requirements.
- Procure product, coordinate scheduling and installation, and
seeing the jobs through to completion.
What you will bring:
- Knowledge of plants in all aspects including trees, Shrubs,
Perennials and annuals
- Friendly and outgoing personality willing to do what is needed
to keep the customer happy and meet company goals
- Knowledge of project estimating and budgeting and
- Ability to design, estimate using a computer generated
- Must be able to manage established job budgets within the
estimation profit centers
- Must be a self motivator and excellent communicator
- Minimum 2 year degree degree in Landscape Design, Horticulture,
or Business, or at least 3 years experience in Landscape
Sales/Design in lieu of education.
- Valid drivers license
Why you'll love us!
We pride ourselves on honesty, integrity, and services to our
customers. With the commitment of our hardworking staff, we have
been able to successfully serve the community since 1973.