L.I.D. Landscapes seeks an experienced, landscape maintenance supervisor to work with a crew, to plan and direct its productivity and effectiveness throughout the landscape season. This position will continue during the winter season in snow plow removal operation responsibilities.
L.I.D. Landscapes, is a leader in the industry, providing landscape and irrigation services to customers in the Boulder Valley area since 1980. We are seeking a highly motivated, organized individual to join our team.
Landscape Maintenance Supervisor Job Summary
- Plan, schedule and actively work with a landscape maintenance service crew from season start to end, ensuring quality workmanship and efficient production.
- Communicate daily expectations with crew members.
- Lead, supervise and coordinate the continued training and development of your crew.
- Coordinate materials, labor, and equipment.
- Meet with the client on site to resolve issues, provide customer service.
- Snow team responsibilities may include plow driving, shoveling, and other duties during winter events.
- Assist with irrigation activities as needed.
Landscape Maintenance Supervisor Job Skills
- Excellent knowledge of proper, horticultural & maintenance services.
- Self-motivated, reliable, and hardworking.
- Able to manage and safely operate landscape maintenance equipment.
- Continuously think ahead, to make the project go smoothly and within projected cost expectations.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with crew.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong plant identification, plant health care knowledge.
- Be dependable and effective every day on the job.
- Math skills utilized on job reporting and management.
Landscape Maintenance Supervisor Requirements
- 3 years experience in landscape maintenance supervision.
- Certified Landscape Technician (CLT) considered a plus.
- Physically able to lift heavy weights in safe manner.
- Must have valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to our insurance company.