Ashton Manor is a reputable landscape trade partner in the Washington/Baltimore metropolitan area that takes pride in doing the right thing. Our legendary service and exceptional results set us apart from the competition. It takes a team that “brings it” every day to create a lasting impression with our clients, trade partners, and vendors. We strive to do the right thing in a positive and fun way. Ashton Manor is seeking a project manager who will lead, train and mentor our field teams, ensure exemplary safety and quality control, manage field operations, and exceed client expectations.
- Promote a safe work environment and culture by implementing the Company Fundamentals, Safety Program, and Quality Control.
- Oversee day-to-day activities in the field.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Identify challenges and develop solutions to help improve production efficiency.
- Mentor and develop direct reports.
- Promote effective communication and reporting to enhance all aspects of the production side of the business.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients to drive sales in all company areas (Comm/Res/Env/Arboriculture/Grounds maintenance/snow).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred Job Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working in landscaping or related field.
- Management experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient with project specifications, blueprints, and details.
- Proficient with standard landscape practices, including hardscape, construction, planting, drainage, grading, site work, irrigation, and equipment operation.
- Commensurate with experience.