Landscape Installation Team Member
Pay: $18 to $25 depending on experience
We love plants. We love everything about them. Everyone at Van Wilgen’s shares this passion for plants and everything they do for us. Van Wilgen Grown is our brand and our pride and joy. This job opportunity at Van Wilgen’s is in our Landscape Installation department. We hope you can experience the same pride we feel. Behind our great plants are great people. Van Wilgen’s just wouldn’t be the same without our team. Join our team today!
The ideal candidate is a motivated, hardworking, energetic individual who enjoys working with people. They must possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize and implement, all with a team mentality.
Our Values Guide Us: In Everything We Do!
• Team - Reliable, Experienced, Adaptable
• Integrity - Honest, Respectful
• Passionate - Inspired, Knowledgeable
• Fun - In Everything We Do
● Ability to work Saturdays (April-June)
● Applicants need to provide:
o Clean driving record
o Current Medical Card
● 3-5 years’ experience preferred, but not necessary
● Work in a variety of weather conditions
● Landscape maintenance experience is a plus
● Ability to operate equipment is a big plus (e.g. excavator, loader, fork lift, tractors)
● Excellent communication skills
If you have what it takes, we’ll provide the rest:
● Attractive compensation dependent on experience and credentials
● Medical benefits and paid time off
● Generous employee discount
● Amazing learning potential
● Family Atmosphere
● Advancement opportunity – the sky is the limit
● Well maintained equipment and tools
Our install team members deliver and install plants in the utmost professional manner, using Van Wilgen’ best practices. All to provide our customers a rewarding and successful gardening experience. Team members are involved in all aspects of creation. Work days include; planting, delivering, bed preparation, mulching, mowing and watering. All while maintain a clean, safe and professional job site.