Munie Greencare Professionals is a leader and innovator in the green industry. Established in 1980, we are a nationally recognized company providing landscape design and construction, turf establishment and care, and commercial and residential lawn care and maintenance.
The Designer and Estimator is an integral position in the company, developing comprehensive estimates and contracts ensuring safe, efficient, productive and profitable construction.
- Estimate construction projects including scheduling, securing of materials, equipment and machinery
- Preparation of landscape, irrigation and construction budgets and bids
- Review data to determine material and labor requirements
- Read, interpret and analyze plans and specifications to accurately understand all elements of the project
- Track budget and act to keep the project within budget
- Complete change orders and customer approvals for additional work
- Manage all bid communication
- Attend job-site walk-throughs and pre-bid meetings
- Degree in landscape architecture or construction management preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 Years estimating commercial landscape projects
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans
- Ability to tolerate temperature and weather conditions