TruGreen® Neighborhood Lawn Sales Representative
Every TruGreen associate is committed to quality. We all have an important role to play in the success of our company. There is no job too small or too great that doesn’t equally impact our future.
We know there is no business without the people behind our brand that make it – and our services – a reality. You play a critical role in contributing to a high-performing team.
At TruGreen, we are committed to our customers, our teams, our values and the science of lawn care. A career with TruGreen is a career full of new opportunities to learn and take pride in your work.
#BeTruGreen and find yourself with a satisfying and rewarding career.
What’s In it for YOU!
- A job that keeps it interesting—no two days are alike, and you get to work outside instead of inside a stuffy office
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Competitive wages – guaranteed weekly base compensation, start earning immediately
- Average income is $1,000/week (based on weekly salary and average commissions earned for qualifying reps meeting performance expectations)
- Awesome teammates who are dedicated to our values, customers, lawn science and YOU!
- Affordable medical and prescription drug plans
- Financial health resources, including 401k
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off/Sick Leave
As a TruGreen Sales Representative, you can use your people skills to help new and existing customers find the right lawn care maintenance plans, both at people’s homes and/or by phone. If you are focused, dedicated, good at time management, and can close any sale, then this is the role for you!
- People Skills: interacting and engaging with people to help us build customers for life
- Communication Skills: ability to efficiently communicate TruGreen treatment plans and offerings during at-home or phone conversations
- Listening Skills: humble and willing to listen to people to learn their needs and find appropriate solutions
- Valid Driver’s License is required
As America’s number one lawn care company, TruGreen® is dedicated to using our science-based expertise and local experience to create beautiful, healthy properties across the nation. Through our lawn, tree & shrub, and pest control services, we help improve the health and beauty of outdoor spaces everywhere, so people can Live Life Outside.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation, Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
To view our disclaimer, https://trugreenjobs.com/us/en/disclaimer