Landscape Design/Sales Assistant
This is an entry level position providing assistance to our design and sales staff. This person will play a key role in all phases of plan development, project estimating, and client communication. Successful candidates must possess strong communication skills, will be highly collaborative in a team setting, organized and detailed oriented, with an eagerness to learn and grow professionally.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop design and sales skills. We offer a competitive wage package with lots of opportunity for growth and advancement.
You must be able to handle all weather conditions and be out in the elements.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-3 Years Prior experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Auto CAD, Sketch up skills and hand Rendering. “Asset” by Include program is a plus.
- Excellent coordination skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of planting design, plants and hardscape materials.
- Clean driving record and possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess the ability to proficiently communicate with clients and team members.
Responsibilities (Not limited to the following):
- Assist in all phases of plan development, including site analysis, project measurements, design, layouts and presentation.
- Assist in project estimating/proposal writing, job costing and material specifications.
- Assist designers in client management and client satisfaction.
- Assist in client scheduling and liaise when needed.
Start Date: January 1, 2023
Position: Full Time, Monday - Friday
Location: Wayne, PA 19087
Wages: Start at $20-$25 per hour
Health/Dental/Vision and Simple IRA Retirement plan options included.