As an Operations Technician you are supporting our crews who work in the field as well as our operations team. By loading and unloading the trucks, the crews will be able to spend more time in the field assisting customers. You will also support the team by keeping the yard organized, so everyone knows where to find things. This is a great paying, entry level position that can get your foot in the door and learning our industry.
Here’s what your responsibilities will be:
· Keep track of current inventory and ensuring the yard is fully stocked
· Unload and load trucks for the next day
· Attend daily 6:30a landscape job meeting
· Load and unload at times by hand, using a skid steer, forklift, wheel loader, or tractor
· Track and log inventory and use inventory lists to pick order materials
· Inspect equipment and report any damages
· Talk with crew leaders to make sure you can read the order before they leave for the day
· Organize the yard
· Assist with snow removal during the winter
· Support the dispatching drivers to ensure timely delivery of materials and equipment
What’s in it for you?
· Excellent pay
· Medical insurance, vacation time, holiday pay, 401k with company match
· Year-round work
· Training and development
· Opportunity for advancement
Here is what our “Ideal candidate” looks like:
· Ability to operate equipment including skid steer, forklift, wheel loader, tractor, and attachments
· Ability to read and write in English
· Ability to lift 70+ Lbs. and work in extreme weather conditions
· Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
· Ability to pass drug test and background check
Why work for Vizmeg Landscape?
Since 1992, Vizmeg Landscape Inc. has been guided by a strong mission, vision, and sense of values. Vizmeg started out as a small family-owned company with less than 10 employees and now we have over 100 employees and offer a wide range of services to both residential and commercial customers. Our services include landscape design and build as well as complete grounds maintenance including snow and ice removal. Our employees share our passion and values and because of them, we are an industry leader in Northeast Ohio.