Landscape Maintenance Account Manager
Ok good job, you can FINALLY stop scrolling because this is the job you have been looking for! We are looking for a knowledgeable & dynamic Landscape Maintenance Account Manager to join our amazing team here at Pacific Landscape Management in Maltby. Our Maltby Account Managers work closely directing our production crews to provide year-round Landscape maintenance to a wide range of clients including commercial, high end residential and HOA properties.
Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we! Our President, Eric Mellin, has been on the leading edge of diversity, equity, & inclusion for the last 20 years and one of his philosophies has always been “PLM hires great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger”. Pacific Landscape Management has always valued its most important resource, our employees. We offer industry leading benefits, and competitive wages for all our roles. If you have the skill set and are looking for a company that will deliver on its promise to its employees, provide on the job training, & put you in a situation for professional growth, PLM has your next job!
Keep our Clients Happy – Be responsive and proactive on behalf our client’s landscaping needs.
Keep our Employees Safe - We are nothing without our crews. Train and enforce safety practices to protect our employees.
The Grass isn’t Greener! – Ensure the quality of our maintenance services to keep the grass on our accounts the greenest and the plants healthy and beautiful.
Keep the Money Rolling In – Effectively run and manage maintenance routes to ensure profitability.
Be the Manager our Employees Deserve – At PLM we believe everyone should be growing and learning. Our goal is to promote from within and/or take over the world! (Kidding about the taking over the world).
They Don’t Bite – Collaborate with other managers to ensure we are all doing our best work.
Analyze What is Going On – Track and analyze data on contract performances to ensure efficiency and bid accuracy.
Don’t lose our S*%T! – Manage the company’s property (vehicles, equipment, and worksites). We know it is not yours, but we need someone who treats it like it is.
Stay on your Toes - Things happen in this business and you might have to adjust your plan at a moment’s notice. Hold on tight - we will get through this together!
Keeping Them Smiling – We all spend a lot of time at work and at PLM we love what we do and who we work with. If you haven’t notice already – we value a sense of humor!
- (5) years in the landscaping field and/or possess a landscape/ornamental horticulture degree or certification
- Experience with leading multiple crews and managing accounts.
- Common PNW Plant identification, Disease and Pest Identification, and pruning/planting techniques for PNW plants required
- Able to juggle tasks and prioritize work so that the work gets done efficiently
- WA State pesticide license or ability to get one within 90 days of hire
- WA State driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a background check
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; bilingual a plus English & Spanish
- Proficient with computers
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- 401k with a company match
- Relocation assistance is available!!
- Generous Referral Bonuses
- Company Truck, cell phone, & laptop
-And you get to be part of a Fantastic Team that has a great sense of humor!
Alright, that is the “nuts & bolts” of this position so what are you waiting for? Apply, and come join the team!! We can’t wait to meet you!