What are you looking for in your next position?
• Enjoy helping customers with their properties clearing, removing and pruning trees?
• Want to lead crews?
• Play a part in a growing company where we don’t just value your skills as a skilled tree climber and arborist, but also want you to help play a part in the future of the business.
Reaching Higher, LLC is a growing tree service seeking an experienced Tree Climber or Aerial Lift Operator to play any of the roles above. We are specialists in large and limited access removals so if you like heights you’ll enjoy working here. We’re looking for professionals willing to learn and perform tree climbing/aerial lift work using a chainsaw, pole saw, chipper, stump grinder, and other heavy machinery.
Tree Climber Qualifications
• At least 1 year experience climbing trees or operating aerial lifts, with a willingness to climb as necessary (Up to 80-90% of your time can be spent in a lift)
• Experience with removals and spur-less pruning required
• Experience with ropes, rigging and safety standards appropriate to the job.
• Must have a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license (CDL A is a plus).
• Must pass a company short working interview on equipment usage
• Must complete or clearly demonstrate Tree Climber Apprentice test and certifications.
• Must be willing and able to work in all outdoor weather conditions all year round.
• Must be willing and able to work 40 hours or more per week when requested.
• Certified Arborist Credentials would be Nice to Have
• Experience with crane assisted removals is a plus.
On top of highly competitive pay (Starting at $25-35 per hour) and benefits…
• Quarterly Gear Allowance
• Retirement Planning with company match
• Opportunities to be involved in business growth
If you feel this is a position you would be interested in, please contact us with resume (or a detailed work history and qualifications) and compensation requirements.