Santa Rita Landscaping has been in business in the Tucson area for over 37 years. We have built an excellent reputation for exceptional results for our customers based on high standards, excellent customer service and expertise doing things "The Santa Rita Way" by empowering our employees.
Santa Rita Landscaping is currently seeking a full-time experienced Landscape Maintenance Account Manager to add to our remarkable team of professionals!
The Account Manager position is responsible for overseeing a portfolio of maintenance jobs and the relationships with our clients. It is a hands-on management position, doing landscape maintenance that will provide your expertise and council to our customers and provide them with enhancement opportunities to improve the landscaping on the properties. Must be self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
RESPONSIBILITIES & COMPETENCIES:
- Must be a strong personal communicator with the ability to get things done
- General, broad knowledge of commercial landscaping and working with Property Managers, Store Managers, General Contractor personnel, sub-contractors, vendors, etc.
- Renew current accounts
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Sales & Create proposals for Property Improvements
- Work closely with the Department Manager
- Teamwork with Operations to develop field personnel
- Sales Experience: (Preferred)
- Account Manager: (Preferred)
- Commercial Landscape Maintenance: (Preferred)
- Drivers License - clean driving record (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Commercial maintenance landscaping experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and follow up with clients
- Computer literate, efficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bilingual a plus!
APPLY TODAY! Email resume and salary requirements.
Looking for a career opportunity? Join the Industry Leader! Advancement opportunities are endless and we will help train you to move up within the organization.
Santa Rita Landscaping offers Full time, year-round employment and great benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA Spending Account, Paid Time-Off, Holidays, Earn It! Yearly Incentive Bonus 401k program with Company Match. Company vehicle, cell phone, and computer are provided as well.
Santa Rita Landscaping... "Exceeding client's expectations with creativity, teamwork, quality and ethics"
EOE/Affirmative Action/Drug Free Employer/E-Verify
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Account management: 2 years (Preferred)