Hourly wage commensurate with experience ($25/hr-$32/hr). Sign-On bonus of $500 upon immediate hire. Bonus potential based on company performance. Excellent benefits package with health, dental and vision insurance, 4 Paid Holidays, 1 Sick Day and 5 Vacation Days in addition to a 401K retirement program.
Position responsibilities include:
- Supervise and lead 2-3 crew members, daily work schedules and accurately complete paperwork
- Communicate effectively with clients, supervisor and all team members
- Insure quality level and completion of work within scheduled time
- Cutting, shaping and dressing materials.
- Lifting, carrying and placing prepared blocks
- Restoring old and worn masonry
- Read and follow technical drawings
- Coordinate purchases and deliveries of hard materials to job sites
- Participate and lead weekly training sessions
- Attend courses and seminars to increase job knowledge and skills
- Operate and maintain assigned vehicles, power equipment and hand tools
- Cut and dress stone and lay it with modern power tools, and traditional hand tools
- Use equipment and tools to safely perform basic construction tasks
- Must have working knowledge of Safety Regulations and be able to train crews on safety measures of the job.
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish fluently is a plus
- Must have a valid driver's license within the US
Education, training, experience:
3-5 years of relevant experience or college degree in related field is ideal. Masonry knowledge and previous experience is beneficial. Looking for a responsible, detail oriented, proactive, multi-tasker with a professional outlook. We are looking for immediate placement. Only those available to start immediately should apply.